Kathie, Francis, Patrick and Olivia Groenewegen are the owners of Limestone Organic Creamery in Elginburg, Ontario, which has become a leader in on-farm retail operation and home delivery service. The owners have successfully created a traditional and professional look to their marketing and packaging that captures the essence of their products – this includes everything from the reusable glass bottle to the porch box to the home delivery vehicle. Their retail store also conveys that same image and they are known for their excellent and friendly service. Entrepreneur of the Year – Limestone Organic Creamery
Ontario’s Food and Beverage (FAB) Region Ontario’s Food and Beverage (FAB) Region has received a prestigious Community Economic Development Award out of many nominations from across the province at the Annual Conference of the Ontario Association of Community Futures Development Corporations. CED Media Release EN.
- Tour our Region Discover our FAB Region & take the new Discovery Tour
- Bancroft Brewing Company New craft brewery in Bancroft opens
- iCraft Brew Download the start-up handbook
- New Craft Brewery MacKinnon Brothers Brewing opens
- Living their dream Limestone Organic Creamery - Frontenac County
- New Winery for Hastings County Living the winery dream
- Living their dream 66 Gilead Distillery - Prince Edward County
- Living their dream Zia Rita's Gluten Free Bakery - Lennox & Addington County
- Living their dream Seed to Sausage - County of Frontenac
- iPad app Own an iPad? You should download our iPad app informing you how to start a cheesemaking business in Eastern Ontario
- Potter's Settlement Vineyard and Winery Learn more about a new winery opening up in our region!
- FAB Region iPad App Wins Award