Limestone Organic Creamery is dedicated to providing fresh, nutritious organic dairy and whole foods to their customers. As a result of their efforts, Limestone Organic Creamery was recently recognized by the Organic Council of Ontario.
In it’s fifth year of celebrating excellence in Ontario’s organic sector, the Ontario Organic Awards was held on April 24th 2015 in Waterloo, Ontario. The awards recognize and celebrate innovation in organic agriculture in Ontario. Awards are given to individuals and businesses which show consistent pioneering efforts within Ontario’s organic sector.
Congratulations to owners Grancis and Kathie Groenewegen!
View all the awards here.
- Tour our Region Discover our FAB Region & take the new Discovery Tour
- Bancroft Brewing Company New craft brewery in Bancroft opens
- iCraft Brew Download the start-up handbook
- New Craft Brewery MacKinnon Brothers Brewing opens
- Living their dream Limestone Organic Creamery - Frontenac County
- New Winery for Hastings County Living the winery dream
- Living their dream 66 Gilead Distillery - Prince Edward County
- Living their dream Zia Rita's Gluten Free Bakery - Lennox & Addington County
- Living their dream Seed to Sausage - County of Frontenac
- iPad app Own an iPad? You should download our iPad app informing you how to start a cheesemaking business in Eastern Ontario
- Potter's Settlement Vineyard and Winery Learn more about a new winery opening up in our region!
- FAB Region iPad App Wins Award