See us at the Brewer's Plate!
The Brewer’s Plate is coming up soon on April 18th! This year it’s taking place at Roy Thomson Hall in downtown Toronto and doors open at 6:30pm. We’ll be there with Barley Days Brewery distributing some of their delicious local brews, and we’re pairing it with Wilton Cheese Curd! Stop by and say hello and learn more about our FAB Region!
Here’s a video featuring last year’s event to wet your appetite!
- Tour our Region Discover our FAB Region & take the new Discovery Tour
- Bancroft Brewing Company New craft brewery in Bancroft opens
- iCraft Brew Download the start-up handbook
- New Craft Brewery MacKinnon Brothers Brewing opens
- Living their dream Limestone Organic Creamery - Frontenac County
- New Winery for Hastings County Living the winery dream
- Living their dream 66 Gilead Distillery - Prince Edward County
- Living their dream Zia Rita's Gluten Free Bakery - Lennox & Addington County
- Living their dream Seed to Sausage - County of Frontenac
- iPad app Own an iPad? You should download our iPad app informing you how to start a cheesemaking business in Eastern Ontario
- Potter's Settlement Vineyard and Winery Learn more about a new winery opening up in our region!
- FAB Region iPad App Wins Award