Our App is on the Premier's Blog
FAB Region’s award-winning Invest In Cheese iPad app is featured on Premier McGuinty’s Blog today! Last week a camera crew met with Anne Prichard (Frontenac CFDC), Karin Desveaux (Prince Edward County) and master cheese maker Stephanie Diamant to chat about our App. Thanks to Maple Dale Cheese and Loyalist College for their hospitality and Stephanie for helping us get those great cheese making shots.
To view the full blog post visit http://www.premier.gov.on.ca/blog
- Tour our Region Discover our FAB Region & take the new Discovery Tour
- Bancroft Brewing Company New craft brewery in Bancroft opens
- iCraft Brew Download the start-up handbook
- New Craft Brewery MacKinnon Brothers Brewing opens
- Living their dream Limestone Organic Creamery - Frontenac County
- New Winery for Hastings County Living the winery dream
- Living their dream 66 Gilead Distillery - Prince Edward County
- Living their dream Zia Rita's Gluten Free Bakery - Lennox & Addington County
- Living their dream Seed to Sausage - County of Frontenac
- iPad app Own an iPad? You should download our iPad app informing you how to start a cheesemaking business in Eastern Ontario
- Potter's Settlement Vineyard and Winery Learn more about a new winery opening up in our region!
- FAB Region iPad App Wins Award