How to start an artisan cheese business in Eastern Ontario
We have developed a new handbook that guides you through the cheese making process and the important steps involved. Here is a link where you can download a copy of the PDF version of the handbook and navigate it on your computer/laptop just like you would on an iPad. Keep in mind it is a rather large file so it may take some time to download if you have a slow Internet connection. However, if you own an iPad, you can download our free app
If you have any issues with it, don’t hesitate to contact us
Also, according to a 2009 report on Artisan Cheese in Eastern Ontario, the demand for Artisan Cheese isn’t slowing.
- To assess the market awareness and demand for artisanal cheese in Eastern Ontario.
- To determine what Eastern Ontario artisanal cheese producers need to learn in order to satisfy those demands.
- To determine the ideal approach (college sector applied research and knowledge-delivery) in response to those needs.
We have a copy of the report for you to download here.
- Tour our Region Discover our FAB Region & take the new Discovery Tour
- Bancroft Brewing Company New craft brewery in Bancroft opens
- iCraft Brew Download the start-up handbook
- New Craft Brewery MacKinnon Brothers Brewing opens
- Living their dream Limestone Organic Creamery - Frontenac County
- New Winery for Hastings County Living the winery dream
- Living their dream 66 Gilead Distillery - Prince Edward County
- Living their dream Zia Rita's Gluten Free Bakery - Lennox & Addington County
- Living their dream Seed to Sausage - County of Frontenac
- iPad app Own an iPad? You should download our iPad app informing you how to start a cheesemaking business in Eastern Ontario
- Potter's Settlement Vineyard and Winery Learn more about a new winery opening up in our region!
- FAB Region iPad App Wins Award