Community Economic Development Award Winner | Ontario’s Food and Beverage (FAB) Region
Ontario’s Food and Beverage (FAB) Region Ontario’s Food and Beverage (FAB) Region has received a prestigious Community Economic Development Award out of many nominations from across the province at the Annual Conference of the Ontario Association of Community Futures Development Corporations. CED Media Release EN.
- Tour our Region Discover our FAB Region & take the new Discovery Tour
- Bancroft Brewing Company New craft brewery in Bancroft opens
- iCraft Brew Download the start-up handbook
- New Craft Brewery MacKinnon Brothers Brewing opens
- Living their dream Limestone Organic Creamery - Frontenac County
- New Winery for Hastings County Living the winery dream
- Living their dream 66 Gilead Distillery - Prince Edward County
- Living their dream Zia Rita's Gluten Free Bakery - Lennox & Addington County
- Living their dream Seed to Sausage - County of Frontenac
- iPad app Own an iPad? You should download our iPad app informing you how to start a cheesemaking business in Eastern Ontario
- Potter's Settlement Vineyard and Winery Learn more about a new winery opening up in our region!
- FAB Region iPad App Wins Award