Back to the Farm | MacKinnon Brothers Beer & Music Fest
A heartfelt congratulations to the MacKinnon Brothers Brewing Company on their business’ first anniversary. Launched in 2014, the MacKinnon Bros. is a farm-based brewery located in Bath, Ontario. Brewmaster Daniel MacKinnon and partner Ivan MacKinnon have worked tirelessly renovating barns, planting hops, and malting barley to develop a craft beer to call their own.
To celebrate the brewery’s anniversary, the MacKinnon Brothers have organized “Back to the Farm,” a beer and music festival on Sunday August 23 from 3:00pm-10:00pm at 1915 County Road 22 in Bath, Ontario. The MacKinnon Brothers will be showcasing the brewery, local talent, and local food.
Tickets are $20 in advance, $25 at the gate. Everyone is welcome, and kids under 12 are free!
For more information, visit the MacKinnon Brother’s website.
- Tour our Region Discover our FAB Region & take the new Discovery Tour
- Bancroft Brewing Company New craft brewery in Bancroft opens
- iCraft Brew Download the start-up handbook
- New Craft Brewery MacKinnon Brothers Brewing opens
- Living their dream Limestone Organic Creamery - Frontenac County
- New Winery for Hastings County Living the winery dream
- Living their dream 66 Gilead Distillery - Prince Edward County
- Living their dream Zia Rita's Gluten Free Bakery - Lennox & Addington County
- Living their dream Seed to Sausage - County of Frontenac
- iPad app Own an iPad? You should download our iPad app informing you how to start a cheesemaking business in Eastern Ontario
- Potter's Settlement Vineyard and Winery Learn more about a new winery opening up in our region!
- FAB Region iPad App Wins Award