Situated half-way between Toronto and Ottawa, the FAB (Food & Beverage) Region is making a name for itself in the world of craft beer. There are currently six breweries in operation, with another three scheduled to open in 2015. Below you will find a map and detailed listing of all the FABulous craft breweries!
Lake on the Mountain Brewing Co.
264 County Road 7, Prince Edward County
Stay tuned! These craft breweries (below) will be in operation in 2015.
- Tour our Region Discover our FAB Region & take the new Discovery Tour
- Bancroft Brewing Company New craft brewery in Bancroft opens
- iCraft Brew Download the start-up handbook
- New Craft Brewery MacKinnon Brothers Brewing opens
- Living their dream Limestone Organic Creamery - Frontenac County
- New Winery for Hastings County Living the winery dream
- Living their dream 66 Gilead Distillery - Prince Edward County
- Living their dream Zia Rita's Gluten Free Bakery - Lennox & Addington County
- Living their dream Seed to Sausage - County of Frontenac
- iPad app Own an iPad? You should download our iPad app informing you how to start a cheesemaking business in Eastern Ontario
- Potter's Settlement Vineyard and Winery Learn more about a new winery opening up in our region!
- FAB Region iPad App Wins Award